On Tuesday, 27 December 2016 at 09:21:23 UTC, safety0ff wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 December 2016 at 04:36:54 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:

This version resolves a number of regressions and bugs in the 2.072.1 release.

I thought https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1707 was in stable and slated for this point release.

Thanks for catching this.

I see at the bottom of: https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1708
"@klickverbot klickverbot deleted the stable branch 18 days ago"

Yikes, indeed the stable branch was deleted and later recreated from a stale version (my local one IIRC). I did protect all stable branches for that to not happen again. Also I usually merge locally and make a PR from my own merge_stable branch.

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1727

Also, https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1715/ should be included IMO in addition to PR 1707.

It's a bit unfortunate that PR creators w/o write access to a repo can't add milestones, or can they?