On Saturday, 31 December 2016 at 11:48:34 UTC, jkpl wrote:
I don't blame your personally but the last time a blog post presented a game (it was the one made by the author of dlib) there was also a similar problem. Were you aware that something gonna be posted and that necessarily people would try to build it ?

I haven't really got to building the whole thing on linux. For full functionality it needs LMDB, LZ4, GLFW3, Enet and IMGUI libs. Ideally there should be a linux build with all dependencies in releases.