Aedi release 0.1.0 is available now.
Following changes from 0.0.1 have been made:
- Added annotation based configuration.
- Added additional logic in register based configuration, to
handle composite containers.
- Added support for setting and auto-wiring of public fields,
along with methods.
- Added factory method pattern to library.
- Added switchable container, that can be switched on and off (in
offline mode no objects are served).
- Added a proof of concept implementation of proxy based
container (though not working at the moment).
- Added and improved documentation.
- Added unittests, testing most of the code.
- Improved register based configuration handling of containers
with simple data.
- Improved error reporting, when a method mismatch, or
incompatibility with configuration occurs.
- Implemented support for struct construction and configuration
(now di containers are - able to construct and wire them too).
- Updated examples to reflect new abilities.
- Removed Register struct from register based configuration, due
to no need.
For the next release, planning to add:
- pre and post instantiation processing.
- fiddle with proxy based containers, that can serve proxy
objects instead of real ones.
- probably, some sort of integration with vibed, and other
Project's repository: https://github.com/aermicioi/aedi
Project's documentation (check aedi package members for start):
Waiting for reviews, and bug reporting.