On 2017-01-04 12:26, Nemanja Boric wrote:

Shameless plug, I've been working in my spare time on a similar project:
https://github.com/Burgos/postgres-native

Progress is super slow, though, but I'm really happy how the things are
working out, so just publishing here if somebody wants to take the
inspiration from the API or any part of it, or if somebody wants to help
:-)

There's already a bunch of Postgres drivers here [1], some are native ones, some uses the C library. ddb [2] is, I believe, the oldest native driver at code.dlang.org. That's the one I've been using. Compatible with vibe.d as well.

[1] http://code.dlang.org
[2] http://code.dlang.org/packages/ddb

--
/Jacob Carlborg