We release a brief Vision document summarizing the main goals we plan to
pursue in the coming six months. This half we are focusing on three
things: safety, lifetime management, and static introspection.

https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2017H1

Andrei

The suggestion I want to make related to druntime is, make TypeInfo/ModuleInfo actually have (opt-in) full reflection. This can help decrease template bloat significantly for (de)serializers as well as making it so you don't have to explicitly tell your web router about all the routes (instead chuck a UDA down and be done with it!).

Andrei: we should talk in a few months about turning my (honors) dissertation into research papers. And maybe what I may end up doing for masters the following semester.