On Friday, 6 January 2017 at 14:54:45 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I've always enjoyed reading end-of-the year stats at other blogs. I thought it would be fun to do the same for the D Blog. If you've been curious about which posts visitors are viewing, or which links they're clicking, this post is for you.

https://dlang.org/blog/2016/06/03/recent-d-foundation-activities/

Hi Mike. I was going to try and contact you directly, but since I've been unable to search down contact info on, I will post here. I recently wrote a review of the 2016 GSoC (from admin perspective), and wanted to post it somewhere. I thought perhaps a guest article on the blog might be appropriate - it isn't very exciting reading from a technical standpoint, but might be of general interest to the community. Anyway, if you would like me to submit it as a guest article that would to great, otherwise I will likely put it on the Wiki or on the forums.

You can contact me by email (or reply here) I have a gmail account: craig.dillabaugh