On Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 01:06:49 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 00:46:31 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
It's 2017 already - sharpen your pencils and start on a proposal for a presentation! Time is moving fast!

Thanks for the remainder.

I am still torn between talking about the past of building the new CTFE engine or the future my plan for O(N log N) templates!

Why not both? :) Your title could be "Speeding up compile-time" and encompass both past and future. Just a suggestion, don't know what the DConf committee would go for.