On Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 15:58:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 01/04/2017 08:06 PM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
C++ integration has disappeared? Is this now "done"?

We have a student on that. I've added a line for that to the doc. -- Andrei

Cool. C++ integration would be a big plus for D so it would be great if this feature was completed to a defined standard - by this I mean that there ought to be documentation on what works, but more importantly, what doesn't, so that users don't have to try to work this out by trial and error.

Regards
Dibyendu