I've been writing D bindings for GMP the multi-precision numeric library. I know Dlang has bignum, but GMP is still the fastest library for extremely large numbers.

I've thus far written header interface for all of gmp.h minus the mpn_t functions (low level natural numbers). And I'm in the process of implementing operations on a D struct that allow manipulating mpn types as operations on operators.

If anybody has any idea about the process of getting such a library accepted into the Demios repo, that would be greatly appreciated.

https://code.dlang.org/packages/libgmp