That is nice to read, Brian Geffon - Senior Staff Software Engineer at LinkedIn - wrote:

Over the years I've always followed D because of the team working on it and the potential of the language. After playing more today I have to say D is rapidly becoming the perfect language, IMO far superior than Go or Rust. Andrei Alexandrescu and team have done an amazing job getting D to where it is today, I'm hoping that it gains more adoption so I'll get more opportunities to play

Whoever has an Account there can like the Post here:

www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6224912211941298176

Cheers,
Stephan