On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 13:45:12 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 13:09:18 UTC, Nestor wrote:
This no longer compiles on recent versions of DMD :(

Trivial fix though, it just needs to say "\n" instead of plain \n (it is missing quotes, D used to allow that for whatever stupid reason and has since been fixed).

Actually, tbh, I'm surprised it isn't a bigger fix needed given that that post is from 9 years ago!

Where is it missing the quotes? I tried fixing it like this, but it still doesn't compile:

"(){return members["~j.stringof~"];}\"\n\""