On Thursday, 2 February 2017 at 05:28:10 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Made a couple more long-needed changes while I'm at it:

https://github.com/Abscissa/mysql-native-experimental
Tag: v0.2.0-preview2

- For better clarity, renamed `mysql.db.MysqlDB` to `mysql.pool.MySqlPool`.

- Package mysql.connection no longer acts as a package.d, publicly importing other modules. To import all of mysql-native, use `import mysql;`

Thanks! Could you explain about pool. I googled about it, and still can't understand when it up new connections?

How can I imagine what connection is? Because without it hard to understand what difference between connections with and without pool.

Am I right understand that if I use pool I can create connection instance one time in DB class constructor end every new connection will be created on demand?