On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 08:02:23 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I suppose I could write a cheat sheet and tape it to the wall of my office, but why not just use your name?

It shouldn't matter who wrote it. Review the code, not the author, especially on small ones like this which new contributors might be using to test the waters.
  • Questionnaire Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Questionnai... Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Questionnai... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • two points Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: two... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce