On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 18:38:32 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 18:34:44 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 17:28:47 UTC, jmh530 wrote:

Other stuff I would find useful:
1) R integration (I know someone's done work on this, but it's hard to find and I don't remember if it works on Windows. Really just needs a champion)

Me. The latest version is here: https://bitbucket.org/bachmeil/embedr

It's Linux-only because that's all I know or use. Others that I work with use it on Windows and OS X trivially with Docker, but for someone that understands development on those OSes, it shouldn't take much to get it working natively. Everything is handled internally by the R package manager, and the package itself has functions to take care of all steps for compilation.

I don't promote it because I don't have time to run an open source project properly. However, I am happy to help in any way if someone else wants to use it. I am flexible on the license, so that's not an issue.

There's a possibility of some commercial need for R <-> D where I'm working, so hopefully we'll be able to help here.

I believe you have my email address. Send me a message if something comes up.

I redid everything a few months ago, so if you looked at an earlier version, this is much improved. Getting it to work on Windows/OS X or integrating Dub is something that can be done in an afternoon by someone with the appropriate background.