On Monday, 13 February 2017 at 22:40:55 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 02/13/2017 06:28 AM, Mike Parker wrote:

I claimed there is a performance improvement in compilation. Can someone answer kibwen's question on this subthread please:

I ran it a couple of times and just doing the following has a faster compile time:

   import std.datetime : SysTime;
   import std.traits   : isIntegral;

No difference in binary size as the article stated either, using dmd.

Anyways yes this is kind of cool and fascinating how it works, but that aside I hope I never see this used in phobos. Does anyone else feel this way?