Want to share the outcome of a vivid discussion today at the
Munich D Meetup with you.
Installation of a D Compiler is ok-ish. But sometime you don't
want to install it. Sometimes you want a very clean
compiler-environment. Sometimes you want to compile your projects
in the cloud and not on your local PC.
To ease this a bit I drafted Docker Images for the Compilers
(dmd, ldc, gdc, sdc) . Based on this you have a clean
compilation environment. And you even could use dub with it. No
Want to know how to use it? , 
The usage examples are in the repo are currently:
- return code - simplest D program for compilation with dmd,
ldc, gdc, sdc
- hello world - simplest D program using phobos
- all_dmd_versions - simplest D program compiled with all
available DMD versions
- dub - simplest dub project
- building dub - building dub with dub as a complex real world
Really would appreciate your feedback!
 Docker Hub:
 Github Repo with Examples: