I'm pleased to announce that Terminix 1.5.0 has been released. Terminix is a GTK3 tiling terminal emulator for Linux which follows the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines (HIG). More information about Terminix can be found here:

https://gnunn1.github.io/terminix-web/

The following changes have been made in this release:

- Added initial support for bookmarks
- Re-worked terminal menu to include bookmark and password options, some lesser used options moved to a sub-menu - Added a new feature to raise a notification if activity is detected after a specified period of silence
- Uses overlay scrollbars in GTK 3.22 and later
- Search button now toggles depending if focused terminal has search open
- Improved performance when using background images
- Added new Window Appearance preference
- Improved title editors in preferences to show available variables - Re-worked -e option to fix some bugs, should work better across more permutations
- Many bug fixes

I'm always looking for help, if you are interested in contributing to the project please feel free to drop me a line. Terminix is a pretty popular project (currently the second most starred project on github for D language projects) so it's a great opportunity to work on something that is actively used by end-users.