On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 at 12:45:47 UTC, Mithun Hunsur wrote:
Hi all,

I've been working on a little project over the last month and a half, inspired by Adam's dtojs (https://github.com/adamdruppe/dtojs). I've always wanted a typed, powerful, embeddable scripting language, but found the contenders lacking - which is why I decided to hack up DMD to emit Lua.

This is awesome. Great work! Is there an easy way to see compiler output for some example programs?

I encourage you to submit a dconf talk - I know I'd like to hear more about this - just mind that the submission deadline is coming up in a few days.