Hey all,

As I own dub.pm since a year and it hasn't been used much, I have just configured automatic sub-domain rewriting, s.t. everyone can have nice and fancy URLs. All sub-domains get redirected to their respective DUB package page, so now you can browse e.g.

eventcore.dub.pm
vibe-core.dub.pm

In the future the package pages might be served directly without redirects (vote for this behavior at [1])

If you don't like the layout, design or features of the dub-registry, it's just a PR away [2]!

Last, but not least a reminder that if you need a <your-fancy-project>.dlang.io or <your-fancy-project>.dlang.rocks subdomain for your project, I am happy to set the DNS for you.
Just give me a short ping [3].

Cheers and happy hacking!

Seb

[1] https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/781