On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 18:59:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/26/2017 10:03 AM, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.

Hello, I just tried to purchase a ticket, however I got a 'sales ended' message. I suppose that even though it is not Monday yet, I am late. If I can't purchase
an early bird ticket, how can I purchase a normal one?

Looks like I botched up the ending date in Eventbrite. Fixed it. Sorry about that.

Thank you very much, Walter! I just bought my ticket. See you there :)