On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 20:12:51 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 at 13:24:15 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Sebastian Wilzbach lays out how the new editable & runnable documentation examples came to be.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/03/08/editable-and-runnable-doc-examples-on-dlang-org/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5y7umk/editable_and_runnable_doc_examples_on_dlangorg/

Nice writeup. One issue: if I change the values in the test arrays for the linked example, it usually doesn't compile anymore. I noticed this when this feature was first announced, but forgot to mention it then.

Other than that, nice work, especially with the writeln rewriting to show the output.

Thanks for the kind feedback.
Could you please explain the bit of the not-compiling examples again?
(it works for me)