On Monday, 13 March 2017 at 08:12:41 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 12.03.2017 13:09, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
I'm glad to finally announce the release of a new version of Visual D,
the Visual Studio extension for the D programming language.

Unfortunately, a bug turned up, causing the default dmd executable search path to contain a bad character.

Here's a new version: https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases/tag/v0.44.1

Small complaint here. Can the installer remember the previous install dir? I get tired of typing it in every time. It remembers the dmd dir just find(the next page).

I know it's not that big a deal ;) But would make the installer virtually silent rather than requiring input.