On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 22:09:07 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Monday, 13 March 2017 at 17:43:32 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
Finally, after four betas, the third version of my D IDE [0] is available.
 Good Intellescense is the only missing piece for me.

- IDE-grade features are provided by DCD, so they are standard (to the extent that most of the editor plugins and other IDEs use it). - Static analysis (Dscanner) must be launched by hand and results are displayed in the messages. I assume you'd like more to have waves under the matching tokens. Why not. - Grammar errors are displayed in the symbol list, shortly after the last keystroke (depending on the settings). It works like this because when the AST is retrieved, errors are found too. Here I also assume you'd like more to have red waves under the tokens. I think that the error text is more useful. - Very few syntactical errors are displayed (numbers only). They could be retrieved with the AST and the grammar errors unfortunately a small flaw in libdparse prevents this (https://github.com/Hackerpilot/libdparse/issues/109).

Plus UI theme.

This will never be done. But this is clearly a recurring remark, not to say that it appears at each new release. The UI theme is managed by the OS. In the 2000's, during the Windows XP golden years the uxtheme.dll could be patched and there was tons of user-made theme that changed the native UI elements...Unforunately I don't think it exists anymore. Under linux you can have a dark UI: http://imgur.com/a/ubeLq