On Friday, 17 March 2017 at 06:33:38 UTC, ketmar wrote:

i'm announcing the project at this early stage to show that D can be used for "serious programs", including decoding various complicated audio formats and DSP processing, and for writing "fancy" UIs.

please note that arsd.simpledisplay supports windows too, this is just my code that doesn't (but i'll eventually fix it, so Amper will be able to work on windows).

also please note that Amper is not a frontend to some existing audio decoding/playback library, all audio processing is done with D!

There is a crazy amount of work here. Congrats ketmar.
I've always been curious of what Amper looked like!