On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 at 00:25:46 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 3/20/17 4:09 PM, Atila Neves wrote:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/excel-d

This dub package allows D code to be called from Excel. It uses
compile-time reflection to register the user's code in an XLL (a DLL loaded by Excel) so no boilerplate is necessary. Not even `DllMain`! It
works like this:

If I wanted to replace our horrifying web queries from Excel with this, I'm assuming I could? That would be awesome.

-Steve

so calling curl c bindings should definitely work, or there might be some nogc curl type library on code.dlang.org.