On 2017-03-27 23:56, steven kladitis wrote:
On Monday, 27 March 2017 at 03:39:24 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Sunday, 26 March 2017 at 04:53:37 UTC, steven kladitis wrote:
It is not downloadable from the dlang.com download page although it
say it is. I get permission denied on all of them

Unfortunately, missing docs means we couldn't build the packages, just
the tar archives. Should get fixed with the next beta.
You can use the install.sh script for now.
  curl -fsS https://dlang.org/install.sh | bash -s dmd-beta

-- windows does not know what curl is also bash , I think :)

No problem to install using DVM [1]. It's cross-platform.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm

--
/Jacob Carlborg