On Monday, 3 April 2017 at 23:28:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

By this we are happy to announce that Mike Parker graciously agreed to take over the role of DIP czar.

DIP management requires a mix of skills (technical, editorial, organizational, interpersonal, and literary) that Mike possesses in spades. Looking forward to a long and fruitful cooperation.

Please join me in thanking and congratulating Mike!

Thanks for volunteering, Mike. I'll try to chip in more with the blog, help you out with that.