On 4/7/2017 2:54 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
My question should have been more specific: will we see the patch changing the
license in the source code applied to existing stable release branches?

I'd really appreciate it if we could get such a patch applied at least to the
current stable release.  Obviously the code's real license is now officially
Boost by your decision, but it's nice to have the source clearly match up to
this.

I'll defer to Martin Nowak on what to do about that.

It would help for those who need this for specific versions to let Martin know which ones.