On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 11:29:08 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
I have released five of my internal tools on Github under the
GNU GPL, not only in the hope that they are useful to others,
but also to indirectly promote the D language, in which most of
them are implemented.
These tools are :
* Basil, a textual database builder (D).
* Genesis, a generic source code preprocessor (D).
* Patchup, a scriptable source code patcher (D).
* Pendown, a lightweight markup for colored documents (JS).
* Pepss, a SCSS preprocessor (D).
All of them are implemented as single file scripts without
external dependencies, to be easily compilable.