On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 11:29:08 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
I have released five of my internal tools on Github under the GNU GPL, not only in the hope that they are useful to others, but also to indirectly promote the D language, in which most of them are implemented.

https://github.com/senselogic

These tools are :
* Basil, a textual database builder (D).
* Genesis, a generic source code preprocessor (D).
* Patchup, a scriptable source code patcher (D).
* Pendown, a lightweight markup for colored documents (JS).
* Pepss, a SCSS preprocessor (D).

All of them are implemented as single file scripts without external dependencies, to be easily compilable.

Thank you!