On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 17:44:12 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 5/9/17 6:17 AM, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 08:18:45 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
http://dconf.org/2017/index.html

Last wish: Please change the text on the home page :)

  DConf 2017 is coming up: May 4-7 in Berlin, Germany.
  Secure your seat before it's sold out!

It's on github, where's your PR? ;)

Actually, Vladimir already obliged.

https://github.com/dlang/dconf.org/pull/201

-Steve
Sorry, but my reference was misleading: please look at dlang.org, yes it is on github and yes I might figure out where, but I hope there will be someone who has it allready in his bookmarks, and don't need to try to clone it on an ipad :-)