On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 11:16:37 UTC, 9il wrote:

I have fixed small parts. I have invited you to the Mir Github team. Would be awesome to see your documentation PRs) You can always ask me about implementation details in the Gitter

Thanks,
Ilya

Thanks. Your documentation seems like it assumes that the person reading it is as great a programmer as you are. And I am most assuredly not.

More generally, I sometimes get frustrated with the documentation on dlang, but I'm not as pro-active as I should be in trying to improve it. It might be less frustrating to help with yours than dlang.