On Friday, 19 May 2017 at 22:46:07 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Friday, 19 May 2017 at 16:22:36 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
I have released a few other tools on Github under the GNU GPL, including :

* Resync : a local folder synchronizer.
* Prettify : a source code prettifier for D and other languages.

https://github.com/senselogic

I don't know if some of you will be interested in them, but here they are...

Remote folder sync will be awesome for code back up

Resync is optimized to do very fast backups on any local drive, including remote drives mounted as local drives.

But of course there isn't any form of compression when copying files, like in Rsync.