On 29/05/2017 10:33 AM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the dcompute modifications to LDC are now in the master branch of LDC. The dcompute extensions require LLVM 3.9.1 or greater for NVPTX/CUDA and my fork[1] of LLVM for SPIRV.

Someone (sorry I've forgotten who!) at dconf said they'd make a docker image of the dependencies (ldc llvm), if you're reading please let me know! Or if someone else wants to do it thats good too.

I'm still quite busy until July (honours thesis), but if anyone wanting to contribute to either the runtime stuff [2](all D), LDC [3] or LLVM [1](mostly C++) I'm happy to answer any questions, providing testing and performance feedback on diverse systems is also appreciated. Feel free to drop a line at https://gitter.im/libmir/public

[1]: https://github.com/thewilsonator/llvm/tree/compute
[2]: https://github.com/libmir/dcompute
[3]: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc

Can someone please write up a post e.g. for the D blog to act as the official announcement (with a quick tutorial)? That way we can announce it to the wider programming community.