On 05/30/2017 06:18 PM, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Thursday, 25 May 2017 at 07:53:16 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
We have guests Martin Nowak, Dentcho Bankov, and Georgi Dimitrov in
person:

  https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/240129190/

Ali

How'd this go?

It turned into a social gathering at a very loud restaurant instead. :) I will keep the same topic for next month.

Ali

P.S. For others in Silicon Valley, we've lost our venue. If you know of a place that can accommodate up to 15 people, preferably without badge access at 7pm, preferably around Sunnyvale (or Mountain View, etc.), please let me know.