On Sat, Jun 03, 2017 at 04:56:40AM +0000, MysticZach via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
[...]
> Yes, congratulations are in order. Although those of us who were
> questioning the need for any keyword at all in `body`s place may be a
> little disappointed that it has merely been replaced with `do`, I
> think no one can doubt the main thrust of the DIP, which is that
> `body` is an incredibly useful identifier, and that having it newly
> available makes D a better language.
[...]

Yes, count me somewhat disappointed at merely changing `body` to `do`.
But at least it's better than nothing, and frees as `body` as an
identifier instead of a keyword that's only ever used in a single
context. And it's marginally shorter to type. :-D

This sentence is false.