On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 12:04:36 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 01:59:37 UTC, 9il wrote:
Why not to use ndslice and Lubeck [1] libraries instead?

[1] https://github.com/kaleidicassociates/lubeck

Ilya

It is already has hight level ndslice interface for inv (inverse) and mtimes (matmul).

p.p.s Okay, I can see how writing an article using D's latest numerical library will help increase knowledge of packages in the ecosystem. Fair enough. I shall look into re-writing to include lubeck

See also mir.ndslice.algorithm and mir.ndslice.topology. They are more efficient then Phobos analogs. For example, mir.ndslice.algorithm (each, reduce and others) can iterate multiple ndslice at once, while Phobos requires to not efficient std.range.zip.