On Monday, 12 June 2017 at 16:54:09 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that we have some new D developer positions on offer at Sociomantic:
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/d-software-developer-adserving/
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/software-developer-d-language-bidding/

The first of these would particularly suit someone with experience with statistics, data science, and/or machine learning. For the second, we're looking for someone with a good solid UNIX background (fully capable of going down all the twisty dark rabbit holes and finding those pesky hard-to-catch rabbits), preferably also with a good understanding of internet protocols.

D experience is nice, but by no means necessary: a capable C/C++ background is just fine.

Hope to hear from some of you soon :-)

All the best,

    -- Joe

唉、、My poor English、、、