On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 20:31:25 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:

I suppose the errors will be more cryptic, since you don't check if the string referers to an existing member.

You provide only get/set that return by value. So you may need to generate getters/setters for const values, for ref values, for const ref values... And it would result in much more code for every object.

Fair point. I just was playing around with it today and was like, oh that's pretty easy. It was only when I was trying to see if anyone else had done anything like this that I came across your project.