Am 22.06.2017 um 11:09 schrieb evilrat:
On Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 05:27:24 UTC, evilrat wrote:

I'm sorry to say that, but I have to quit the post of DirectX bindings maintainer. I haven't yet decided on what to do with dub package[1], but I'm in favor of completely deleting it so the next maintainer or D foundation can step in, that way there should be little to no code breakage occurs and most users won't even notice a change. My current estimate is to drop it till the end of month. I will probably continue to maintain github repository for few months for my personal needs though.

I don't know how much the package is currently in use (I still use my own partial bindings that I hacked together a while ago for example), but, at least if you'll continue to be able to react when a new maintainer steps up, I would suggest to simply keep the DUB package there in standby. Removing it without having a replacement ready will just potentially break code for no real benefit.