On Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 09:09:40 UTC, evilrat wrote:
On Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 05:27:24 UTC, evilrat wrote:

https://github.com/evilrat666/directx-d

I'm sorry to say that, but I have to quit the post of DirectX bindings maintainer. I haven't yet decided on what to do with dub package[1], but I'm in favor of completely deleting it so the next maintainer or D foundation can step in, that way there should be little to no code breakage occurs and most users won't even notice a change. My current estimate is to drop it till the end of month. I will probably continue to maintain github repository for few months for my personal needs though.

[1] http://code.dlang.org/packages/directx-d

Hi evilrat. That's unfortunate to hear. I would to suggest a way forward.
What do you think about joining dlang-community [0] [1]?
That way:
* You remain an owner of your repo, so you can continue to develop it if/when you decide to do so. * Other members of the community would be able to merge PRs with fixes and enhancements. * Most importantly, we're going to ensure that library continues to compile with every new compiler release, even if you're not around to help with that.

Since DirectX is one of the most widely used APIs for graphics and game development on Windows, I think it is important for D to have a set of well supported bindings.

[0]: https://github.com/dlang-community
[1]: http://forum.dlang.org/post/sgzxolfspoqnueebm...@forum.dlang.org