On Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 22:08:02 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 22:01:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
http://i-programmer.info/news/98-languages/10883-d-gets-a-boost-from-gcc.html

Very nice article and very positive thing for D to be included in GCC.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Java was dropped from GCC.
Makes a lot of sense—especially since Oracle took over.

lol, "Python about to take over the world." :D

I was smiling reading this line as well. Although one thing people shouldn't forget is that Python is "taking over the world" on shoulders of C and C++. Without the latter, it would never have had the impact it has in the first place. Or, so I feel.

--
Sameer