LDC 1.3.0, the LLVM-based D compiler, is available for download!
This release is based on the 2.073.2 frontend and standard
library and supports LLVM 3.5-4.0.
Some of the new features since v1.2:
* Improved cross-compilation abilities
* Generate static libs for all targets
* Experimental integration of LLD, the LLVM cross-linker
(still limited to Windows/MSVC targets)
* More LLVM targets enabled for the prebuilt packages
* Includes first experimental version of DCompute for OpenCL/CUDA
* Support for Visual Studio 2017
* Bundled with static and shared runtime libraries (Linux and OSX)
* Bundled with rdmd, ddemangle and dustmite in addition to dub
Full release log and downloads: