On Monday, 17 July 2017 at 12:16:13 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Monday, 3 July 2017 at 18:23:27 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
Hi all,

On 18 July, we will have our next Munich meetup. Mario will give a talk with the title "Avoiding the Big Ball of Mud". As usual before and after the talk we will also have good conversations with pizza and drinks.

Please RSVP on: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Munich-D-Programmers/events/241264180/

Thanks,
Dragos

Is it going to be worth 11 hours by train ?

If so I am there tomarrow.

Wow 11 hours. No - the Meetup tomorrow is only an evening, but as Andrei mentioned we are planning a bigger event in October for which it definitely will be worth traveling to Munich (sth. like the DConf Europe idea that was discussed on the NG). We will announce more details soon.