On Wednesday, 19 July 2017 at 15:33:28 UTC, jmh530 wrote:

Yes. I haven't tried something like that, but it seems like a use case for either static this or shared static this.

https://dlang.org/spec/class.html#StaticConstructor
https://dlang.org/spec/class.html#SharedStaticConstructor

Based on some of your README.md text, you may need to do static this rather than shared static this for what I suggested. I don't really know, but worth investigating.

I liked Ali's suggestion for mixin updateMethods. Again, not sure if it should be static this or shared static this, but if you have static this for registerMethods, then a shared static this for updateMethods may occur before that. I'm not sure how important the order is.