On Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 15:57:55 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
I just released a vibe.d library that allows you to turn any D struct into an editable HTML5 compatible form with live JS updates but also normal no-JS updates with nearly the same experience. It basically feels like you don't need to write any boilerplate HTML code anymore but instead write D and show your D code with a fancy mask automatically to the user. Additionally it handles all the validation for you so you can be sure that anything the user couldn't type in into the HTML frontend won't be stored inside the backend struct (validation & some corrections for all HTML5 input types).

</snip>

I am getting OpenSSL linker errors when I run "dub test":
https://gist.github.com/NVolcz/d1731f92622b018e1cebbc42b195028c