On Sunday, 23 July 2017 at 19:11:24 UTC, Alonso Cárdenas wrote:
On Sunday, 23 July 2017 at 18:10:25 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

[...]

What does that mean exactly ? Do you propose to the user to build Coedit themselves with optionally the QT interface ?

Yes, I do. Coedit can be compiled with gtk2 or qt4 interface from FreeBSD ports. For the while just one of them can be selected. I'm thinking split lazarus based ports to app-gtk2 and app-qt4 respectively (It will generate binary packages too on FreeBSD package servers). Maybe after of lazarus 1.8 release.

Take care because i don't plan to support Lazarus 1.8 to build Coedit. It's 1.6.4 only. The coming version breaks things in my software.