On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 09:23:38 UTC, jasonsalex wrote:
kiss-rpc-flatbuffer features:

Lightweight and easy to use. There are two ways to support IDL and manually write protocols. Analog function call, more in line with the RPC remote call logic, simple, transparent.

Easy to change, easy to use, existing code can be used directly

The data format supports downward compatibility and uses the flatbuffer protocol, with better compatibility and faster speed.

Really interesting! Only great Cassandra support left for me to rewrite my game server to :D.