On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 10:59:20 UTC, Gavin wrote:
Over the past few months, we've been quietly open-sourcing a set of our core libraries and applications. We've held back on announcing them publicly as the repos form a chain, with one dependent on the last, so it didn't make much sense to announce them to the world until the complete chain was out there. We've now reached that point.

[...]

Please write a blog post describing the broad strokes of the distributed technical architecture you're using, whether for the D or Sociomantic blogs. That would be an interesting read and stoke interest in your libraries/apps and D.