On 8/10/2017 10:24 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
Does it provide enough value over the website search?

I use it all the time, because it gets me where I want to go from the command line. Opening a browser, browsing to dlang.org, clickety-clicking around takes much longer.

Worse, the site search rarely gets me where I want to go.

While I personally find the tool nice, I never ended up using it much, because it requires you to know what you're searching for.

It could use all of the runtime library functions added to the index, instead of just a smattering.