On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 21:36:09 UTC, Michael wrote:
On Friday, 16 December 2016 at 05:43:02 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi all,

Packt Publishing offers eBooks for $5 for a limited time. If your collection of D eBooks is still incomplete then this is a great chance for you. :-)

D Cookbook by Adam D. Ruppe (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook) Learning D by Michael Parker (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d) D Web Development by myself (https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

Regards,
Kai

Any chance the print books are going on sale? I buy too many books as a student but would love to learn web dev in D.

I think you can buy the eBook (when offered cheap as recently) and then use the "Upgrade to Print" option. This gives 50% on the print book. I know no other option.

Regards,
Kai